Today, see how to use GoLive CS2 to create pure CSS layouts. That's using CSS to lay your website out, which is a really nice way to layout your webpages. It's laying it out without tables, and allows the site to change based on the users resolution. In this video tutorial, see how to create website layouts made entirely of CSS using GoLive's new CSS tools and the new liquid layouts available in GoLive CS2.
Tutvid is a site devoted to producing tons of video tutorials for Adobe software, like GoLive. Tutvid's Nathaniel has been designing and animating since he started using Photoshop 4.0 and Macromedia (now Adobe), and shares his self-taught knowledge in these video tutorials for free. Search for Tutvid on WonderHowTo for more helpful graphic design help.
Learn how to create pure CSS website layouts in GoLive CS2!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades