Using GoLive CS2, you'll learn how to create some CSS-based rollovers. This is really an easy way to create some rollovers, using CSS, which is an incredibly useful and powerful way to style and design your website pages. In this GoLive video tutorial, learn how to style not only your links, visited links, and active links using CSS, but you will also see how to give your links a rollover or hover style as well. You will quickly see how much more you can achieve by styling your links using CSS.
Tutvid is a site devoted to producing tons of video tutorials for Adobe software, like GoLive. Tutvid's Nathaniel has been designing and animating since he started using Photoshop 4.0 and Macromedia (now Adobe), and shares his self-taught knowledge in these video tutorials for free. Search for Tutvid on WonderHowTo for more helpful graphic design help.
Learn how to create CSS-based link rollovers for websites in GoLive!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades